Refunds will be made on any item, minus our postage and packing costs, that are returned in their original packaging (at the customer’s own expense), unused and undamaged within 7 days of delivery. Refunds can take up to 28 days to be processed.
PLEASE NOTE that riding / skull hats & body protectors are non-returnable as they are a safety item and once they have left our premises they cannot be guaranteed undamaged on their return (this does not affect your statutory rights). Orders for special order goods or bespoke items not normally kept in stock may not be cancelled. Items must be paid for in full prior to ordering.
After 7 days or if the goods are returned used or soiled they are ineligible for a refund.
· Make sure you purchased the item in the last 7 days.
· Ensure that the product is in its original condition from when purchased (including any product tags or packaging that it came with).
· Email [email protected] or phone us at your earliest convenience informing us that you would like to return the item(s).
· Fill out the Returns Form that was included in the original package.
· Package the item(s) carefully, including the completed Returns Form in the packaging and return it to the address on the Returns Form.
o Please note that at this stage before the item(s) are received by us responsibility of the item(s) is yours and therefore we recommend that you carefully package the item(s) and purchase any relevant insurance from the courier.
· We will aim to confirm receipt of the item(s) within two working days of receiving them.